The British establishment, including all the political parties which receive publicity via the mainstream media, does not work in the interests of the British people.
It is important to oppose that which harms you. Anything else would be illogical.
In terms of politics, by following that logic, a Briton must not vote for a political party which causes or has the intention to cause harm to the indigenous population or the British nation.
The political establishment has, over a number of decades:
- Allowed the settlement of large numbers of third-worlders who are deliberately out-breeding the host population
- Inflamed the Islamic world, created tension and hatred abroad and imported terrorism
- Allowed and encouraged usury to flourish and enslaved the British people with personal and national debt
- Failed to protect British people in their own land, e.g: Kris Donald, Lee Rigby and thousands of young white girls in Rotherham, Oxford, Wellington and elsewhere
- Failed to provide real-world skills to young people resulting in decades of importation of skilled labour, leaving our children with poor job prospects
- Failed to provide a real living wage forcing some employers to hire cheap foreign labour who live ten to a house or as part of a slave-like hot bed system
- Allowed the cost of living to skyrocket
- Failed to provide adequate council housing
- Failed to protect an ever-diminishing green belt
- Allowed the over-regulation of industry by non-British powers (European Union)
- Allowed the law to supersede moral decision making
- Offered taxpayers' money in foreign aid while under-funding the NHS
- Stifled and criminalised freedom of speech so people are afraid to speak out on important issues
Why would anyone vote for those who have done this to our country?
Think! Awake! Resist!