"Too often today, people are ready to tell us,
'this is not possible; that is not possible'.
I say, whatever the true interest of our country calls for, is always possible!"

- Enoch Powell.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

A Day In The Life

With the political, social and economic climate in Britain moving at an ever increasing pace towards slavery for the indigenous population, more and more of our people are sympathising with the British National Party.

Due to media lies, however, there is a great misconception regarding what nationalism is all about, and what the role of a local organiser of the British National Party is.

This short article aims to shed some light on the subject and encourage others to step up to the mark and ultimately to help us provide a safe and secure future for our people.

A Day In The Life Of A Local Organiser

04:30 - Get up. I'm lucky enough to have a job and I don't take politics to work.

14:30 - Finish work, check PO Box for new enquiries and head home for lunch.

15:00 - Check emails, both personal and Party, and check Party mobile 'phone for any enquiry texts or answer 'phone messages. Then I get to work on any current projects. Today I'm designing a new 'Local Patriot' leaflet. It's important to limit time spent on the internet as this can swallow up half a day in the blink of an eye, so I try to limit myself to a maximum of two hours.

16:00 - Print off some maps of local area to help in co-ordinating leafleting.

16:30 - An hours leafleting by myself, using last few glossy recruitment leaflets. One person can put out 200 leaflets in an hour, and it's certainly worth while. I expect an enquiry or two from todays activities, but as these leaflets include our blog website address, I know a number of people will be curious enough to look online. It's all about slowly awakening our people, bit by bit.

17:45 - Back home for a shower and prepare tea for my family. Family life is what nationalism is all about, and it's important to spend quality time with my wife and young son.

20:00 - Watch a little television and open a bottle of beer while scribbling notes for ideas on a future meeting. Our Christmas social went well in a new venue and I plan on ensuring even more people attend the next meeting. This will be achieved by telephoning new enquirers and ensuring members and supporters are kept up to date with what's going on. I'm also thinking of some 'Days of Action', where I will continue to build my small but dedicated leafleting team.

21:30 - Time for bed and my good lady is fast asleep the moment her head touches the pillow. Being a mother is hard work, but she'd take motherhood over a glittering career any day of the week. I read for 15mins before nodding off. A number of books sit on my bedside table, from a couple of Terry Partchet novels all the way through to heavier stuff like 'Gods of the North' by Brian Branston, so there's always something to suit my mood.

Nationalism - A Complete Ideology

Political nationalism is tremendously important, but nationalism as an ideology is all about living life with an understanding of who we truly are, understanding nature, understanding our ancestors and and striving to be the best we can be. It's about family, and providing that eternal line of successors who also must learn to understand where they came from and where they're going. Despite the lies pushed forth by traitor politicians and the 'Orwellian' mass media machine, our people are here to stay and we won't be bullied into non-existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment